Imaging Spectrometer for Nuclear Power Plants
Polaris-H™ was developed for nuclear power plants as a complete solution for the identification, quantification, and localization of gamma-ray sources.
- Handheld and less than 8 lbs.
- Full imaging of each isotope’s distribution over all directions
- Integrated optical camera for overlaying radiation image
- Near 1% FWHM energy resolution at 662 keV
- Airtight and watertight for easy decontamination
- Start-up time less than 2 minutes
- Integrated laser range finder
- Automated identification, and library selectable from full 3573-isotope ENDF library
- Wireless tablet displays spectrum and image
- Based on 3D-position-sensitive CdZnTe (CZT)
ISEC is an authorized distributor for H3D products