The RADCAM Loki is ISEC'S newest radiation tolerant camera designed to allow the operator to view areas which are normally out of reach.
Allowing the operator to view areas which are normally out of reach
Reaching new heights with Loki
RADCAM Loki is ISEC’s newest radiation tolerant camera system which is designed to allow the operator to view areas which are normally out of reach without the need of erecting scaffolding. This is done by incorporating a pole which is extendable up to 6 meters (20ft) as well as adding tilt functionality to the camera head via tilt motor.
The on-board display tablet allows the operator view and record live video in HD. The operator can then add his or her own notes (or even draw) directly onto the tablet thanks to Loki’s touchscreen display.
All video and/or still images can then be transferred to other media devices allowing an easy transfer of information between departments or for job briefings. With the new RADCAM Loki from ISEC, nothing is out of reach.
- lightweight (2,4 kg)
- pan camera head (180° View)
- HDTV 720p resolution
- from 1 up to 6 meters pole reach (several pole lengths possible)
- built-in LED lights for perfect viewing in dark places
- robust design and construction (designed for inspection in complex arrangement and installations)
- modular construction and assembly “Clip and Play”
- user friendly documentation management
- intuitive interface & reporting management
- immediate savings in scaffolding and human costs
- access new positions un-checkable before
- record, trace and document “on-the-go”
- inspections, findings and comments
- easy export of your inspections reports by USB, SD card or WiFi
- 8” Rugged Tablet